The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is a central downtown hotel that offers top-notch Four Seasons customer service but you pay for it - both up front and in many extra charges.
Four Seasons Vancouver LocationThe Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is at the corner of West Georgia And Howe Street and is attached to 200 shops of the Pacific Centre. See map.
What's Good about Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver?
- Attentive, personalized customer service.
- Within walking distance of many of the most popular things to do in Vancouver and connected to shopping mall.
- Indoor/Outdoor pool with large patio. Fresh fruit.
- Large, modern workout facility
- Daytime kids' programs. Free use of stroller.
- Luxurious, comfortable bed.
What's Not So Good about Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver?
- Charged for lots of extras, including a delivery charge for in-room dining, and a shameless in-room place-setting charge (we had bought a salad and needed two plates and forks, for which we were charged $5).
- No coffee machine in guest rooms
- Charge for WiFi
- Immediate area around hotel is not particularly interesting.
Rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- The rooms at the Four Seasons Vancouver are very nice, but not quite as luxurious as other Four Seasons properties. Comparable, and far less affordable than, say, a Hilton or Fairmont hotel.
- The 373 rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver range from Moderate to Superior to Deluxe rooms and Suites.
- All rooms have all the standard amenities: robe, tv, alarm clock, ipod docking station, etc. except a coffee machine.
Price to Stay at Four Seasons Hotel VancouverRoom rates: $$$ - $$$$
What Costs Extra at the Four Seasons Hotel VancouverBreakfast, parking, WiFi, in-room dining delivery
Contact and Location Information for Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver website
Check prices for the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.