Book Trump Hotel Toronto with Kayak | Luxury Hotels in Toronto
The Trump International Hotel & Tower brings the feel and splendor of fine Manhattan living to downtown Toronto.
Luxury is inherent in every aspect of Trump Hotel; it is not a marketing ploy; it is not conveyed by over zealous staff following your every move. At Trump, luxury is just the way it is - in the DNA of the building itself.
What I found especially appealing at the Trump Hotel in Toronto was the low-key approach to fine customer service. Everything about the Trump Hotel is designed to make guests feel that they are living in the lap of luxury, not merely holidaying in it.
For example, the hotel is meant to mimic the kind of Manhattan condo Donald Trump himself would live in. To this end, the lobby and hallways are residential in feel and staff do not wear name tags.
The five-star experience permeated every aspect of our stay and felt authentic.
What Makes the Trump Hotel in Toronto 5-StarBoth the quality of the staff and the amenities themselves combine to create a 5-star experience:
- Flawless, professional staff at every turn. For example, staff is attentive - no folded arms, hands in pockets or excessive chit chat amongst themselves.
- Essentially everything in guest rooms and the hotel as a whole is of exceptional quality, comfort and cleanliness
- Welcoming gift or amenity
- Glass bottled water in the rooms
- Fine, boxed chocolates at turn down service
- Original works or art by Canadian artists throughout hotel.
- Trying to escape the paparazzi? Private limousine entrance leads directly to hotel level.
Rooms at Trump Toronto
- Colour palette inspired by champagne and caviar.
- Complimentary WiFi. Thank you. Everybody resents paying for WiFi at a hotel - especially a luxury one.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Touch panel control for lighting and window treatments
- LCD Flat-Screen HDTV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Stone-finished bathroom with deep soaking tub; separate shower with rainfall shower head and in-mirror bathroom TV
Trump Hotel Amenities
- Quartz Crystal Spa where you can indulge in a massage, facial, pedicure, or hairstyle.
- Fitness Centre with lake and city views.
- Indoor infinity lap pool
- STOCK Restaurant Bar & Lounge, located on the hotel's 31st floor, is not your average hotel dining room. Like Trump himself, the menu is swanky yet conventional featuring meats, fish and pasta done in delicious ways and served in fulfilling portions. The adjacent lounge is the kind of bar where you can order a martini and not worry if they've chilled the glass. Order away with confidence.
- All the Trump amenities offer class service all the way. From the waiter that tucks your chair in and folds your napkin when you get up to use the washroom to the chambermaid that asks how many dark chocolates and bottled waters you would like in your room, the Trump staff have been trained to treat each guest to a distinct Trump Hotel experience.
Cost of Staying at the Trump Hotel in Toronto
As of 2012/2013, the average cost for staying in a standard guest room at the Trump Hotel in Toronto is about $360.
Unlike many other hotels, the rate at the Trump Hotel is higher during the week and drops on Friday and Saturday. This pricing is because the high number of business travellers staying at the hotel.
Things to Do Near Trump Toronto
So many of Toronto's Best Attractions are close to the Trump Hotel.
Check out Toronto's Best Places to Shop
Head out of town: Best Toronto Day Trips
Trump Toronto Location
Getting to the Trump Toronto
On Foot: 10 minute walk up Bay Street from Union Station.
By Car/Taxi: About 20-30 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Public Transportation: King subway station is two blocks away or get off the streetcar at King and Bay one block away or Queen and Bay two blocks away.