Nice Weather & Start of Festival Season Make June a Great Month for Montreal
- Average June temperature: 17ºC / 63ºF
- Average June high: 24ºC / 75ºF
- Average June low: 11ºC / 52ºF
Visitors can expect rain about 6 - 10 days out of 30 in June.
What to Pack for Montreal in June:
- Shorts; t-shirts; long sleeve shirts, light, long pants; sandals; closed-toe shoes.
- Bug spray if you're heading out of the city.
- Sunhat, sunscreen
- Evenings can still be a bit chilly; a light jacket or shawl.
Montreal in June Perks:
- Warmer weather means visitors can enjoy more of Montreal's great outdoor offerings, such as sitting on one of many patios or just soaking up the city's rich, historic atmosphere.
Good to Know about Montreal in June:
Montreal in June Highlights & Events: