Mont Tremblant is acknowledged in many industry lists as the best ski resort in Eastern North America, combining good, varied ski runs, with lots of ski lifts and a pedestrian only village at the mountain base.
Mont Tremblant Ski Stats
- The highest peak in the Laurentians gets an abundance of snow - on average 380 cm (12.47 feet) of the white stuff each year. Avalanche, a powerful snowmaking system, picks up where nature leaves off.
Ninety-five trails and 3 snow parks offer spectacular views of the surrounding hills and lakes.
- 265 hectares / 654 acres of skiable terrain
- 14 state-of-the-art lifts
- Summit Elevation: 875 meters / 2871 feet
- Vertical Drop: 645 meters / 2116 feet
- Ski rental on site, ski valet
- Adult lessons, children's lessons, half-day and day-long camps.
- Ski-in, ski-out accommodation
The resort has a high-end feel, with many beautiful, well-dressed people donning the latest gear, all of which can be purchased at the multiple, beautiful, high-end stores in the Village. Ski lift tickets are priced to match and tend to be higher than other Quebec ski hills, like Sutton, Mont Blanc, and Charlevoix.