June Weather in Toronto
- Average June temperature: 17ºC / 63ºF
- June high: 24ºC / 75ºF
- June low: 11ºC / 52ºF
- Visitors can expect rain about 6 days out of 30 in June.
What to Pack for Toronto in June:
- Shorts; t-shirts; long sleeve shirts, light, long pants; sandals; closed-toe shoes.
- Bug spray if you're heading out of the city.
- Sunhat, sunscreen
- Evenings can still be a bit chilly; a light jacket or shawl.
Toronto in June Perks:
Toronto in June Cons:
- Summer road construction can slow down travelers. Check for closures.
Good to Know about Toronto in June:
- Pride Toronto is a nine-day celebration in June. Toronto hosts one of the world's biggest gay pride celebrations in the world; expect crowds.
- Hotel and other travel prices go up as summer settles in.