July Weather in Toronto
July is generally hot and muggy.
- Average July temperature: 21ºC / 68ºF
- July average high: 24ºC / 80ºF
- July average low: 16ºC / 60ºF
- Visitors can expect rain about 10 days out of 31 in July.
What to Pack for Toronto in July:
- Shorts; t-shirts; light-colored, long sleeve shirts; light, long pants; sandals; closed-toe shoes.
- Bug spray if you're heading out of the city.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- You may not use them, but it can't hurt to bring a light jacket or shawl.
Toronto in July Perks:
- Festivals galore and lots of waterfront activities to enjoy.
- Summertime means the full throng of summer visitors has arrived; something is always going on in Toronto in summer.
- Summertime is patio season - a nice way to wile away the day or evening.
Toronto in July Cons:
- Temperatures in the 80s and sometimes 90s and high humidity may be a turnoff to some.
- High season means higher travel prices, fuller than usual hotels and restaurants and possibly longer lineups at Toronto's tourist attractions.
Good to Know about Toronto in July:
Toronto in July - Sporting Events:
Toronto in July - Cultural Highlights:
Toronto in July - Music Highlights:
Toronto in July - Food & Wine Highlights:
- Summerlicious: More than 100 of Toronto’s finest restaurants offer special prix fixe menus.