Day One: Arrive in Montreal, Maple-themed shopping, Maple-themed dining
Day Two: Lunch at Sucrerie de la Montagne, overnight at Auberge des Gallants
Day Three: Return to Montreal
- Check out passport requirements at the Canada border for necessary ID.
- Book your rental car either through the hotel or another Montreal car rental place.
- Make a reservation at Bistro Cocagne for your first night in Montreal.
- Book accommodation at for first night at a Montreal hotel and for the second night at Auberge des Gallants.
- Book maple visit at Sucrerie de la Montagne .