November Weather in Vancouver - Get Used to the Rain:
Allan Fotheringham once called Vancouver
the Canadian city with the best climate and the worst weather. Snowfall is rare in winter, but rain is the norm - especially in November and December, Vancouver's rainiest months.
- Average November temperature: 7ºC / 45ºF
- November average high: 9ºC / 48ºF
- November average low: 3ºC / 37ºF
- Expect some amount of rain 20 days out of 30 days in November.
Don't let the rain discourage you - there's plenty to do in Vancouver on a rainy day.
What to Pack for Vancouver in November:
- Warm, waterproof clothing; sweaters, hoodies, light jackets, heavier jacket
- Closed-toe shoes; boots
- Gloves, hat
Vancouver in November Perks:
Vancouver in November Cons:
Good to Know about Vancouver in November:
- November 11, Remembrance Day is a general holiday in Vancouver and the rest of British Columbia. Banks, government buildings and many stores will be closed. If you're planning to go to a store or restaurant on the 11th, be sure to call ahead.
Vancouver in November Highlights:
- Vancouver Eastside Culture Crawl : Visit the studios of a wide range of artists, including glass blowers, painters, sculptors, jewellers, potters and more.
- Whistler Cornucopia: Wine tastings, elegant gourmet food events, celebrity chef seminars and parties.
- Hopscotch Festival: Celebration of scotch, whiskey and beer, including introductory courses, food pairing dinners, brewery tours, vintage whisky tastings and more.
- Rogers Santa Clause Parade: Date TBA. Route goes through downtown Vancouver and starts at 1 pm.