Travel Bargains & Fewer Crowds - Visit Toronto in November
Temperatures can be cold in Toronto in November, but not necessarily unpleasant, especially if you're prepared.
November Weather in Toronto:
- Average November temperature: 7ºC / 45ºF
- November average high: 11ºC / 52ºF
- November average low: 1ºC / 30ºF
- Visitors can expect rain about 10 out of 30 days in November.
What to Pack for Toronto in November:
Visitors to Toronto in November should be prepared for a variety of temperatures. Pack clothing that can be layered. See more about dressing for cold weather
- Long sleeve shirts; sweaters / sweatshirts; jacket; long pants; closed-toe, comfortable shoes, boots.
Toronto in November Perks:
Good to Know about Toronto in November:
- Remembrance Day - November 11 - though not a general holiday is a bank holiday in Toronto and the rest of Ontario. Banks and government offices will be closed. Call ahead to double check the hours for any restaurants or stores you plan to visit
Toronto in November - Event and Festival Highlights:
Toronto in November - Shopping Highlights:
- One of a Kind Show: Innovative artists, craftspeople, and designers come together to share their unique creations.
Toronto in November - Food & Drink Highlights: