Cooler Temperatures, Fewer CrowdsTemperatures can be cold in Montreal in November, but not necessarily unpleasant, especially if you're prepared.
November Weather in Montreal:
- Average November temperature: 7ºC / 45ºF
- November average high: 11ºC / 52ºF
- November average low: 1ºC / 30ºF
What to Pack for Montreal in November:
Visitors to Montreal in November should be prepared for a variety of temperatures. Pack clothing that can be layered.
- Long sleeve shirts; sweaters / sweatshirts; jacket; long pants; closed-toe, comfortable shoes, boots.
Montreal in November Perks:
Good to Know about Montreal in November:
- Remembrance Day - November 11 - though not a general holiday is a bank holiday in Montreal and the rest of Quebec. Banks and government offices will be closed. Call ahead to double check the hours for any restaurants or stores you plan to visit
Montreal in November - Events & Highlights:
- Santa Claus Parade: Proceeds along St-Catherine Street beginning at 11 am.
- Cinemania Film Festival: The best of francophone cinema.
- Image & Nation - Montréal's International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival