Montreal Temperatures in April
- Average maximum daytime temp: 11ºC / 52ºF
- Average minimum daytime temp: 1ºC / 34ºF
Montreal has a short, mild spring, similar to Toronto's. Visitors can expect at least some rain about 11 days out of 30 in April.
What to Pack for Montreal in April:
- Warm, water-resistant outerwear
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes and water-resistant footwear, especially if you're going to be outside of the city.
- Sunhat, sunscreen (be optimistic)
- A range of clothing, including t-shirts, sweaters, light pants, heavy slacks. Dressing in layers is a good idea. Daytimes can be warm, but evenings can still be chilly.
Montreal in April Perks:
- Warmer weather means visitors can enjoy more of Montreal great outdoor offerings.
- Springtime means the full throng of summer visitors has not yet arrived.
- Although the ski season may be finished, ski resorts, like Mont-Tremblant, offer great off-peak deals.
Montreal in April Cons:
Montreal in April Highlights and Events: