Toronto in April WeatherWeather in Toronto in April is unpredictable. Snow is not unheard of, but temperatures can get into the 30s°C (85+°F)
- Average maximum daytime temp: 10ºC / 50ºF
- Average minimum daytime temp: 1ºC / 34ºF
What to Wear:
The best advice is to bring clothes for four seasons - it may snow, rain, be sunny or anywhere in between. Dress in layers and be sure to bring water-resistant outerwear, although a heavy parka or boots are not necessary.
- Lots of deals on spring travel are available in April.
- End-of-season ski packages are plentiful.
- Snow melting and spring showers can mean wet, muddy conditions.
Good to Know about Toronto in April:
Seasonal Activities in Toronto in April:
Toronto in April Highlights:
- Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival, Toronto: North America's largest documentary festival. Each April, the festival presents a selection of over 100 cutting-edge documentaries from Canada and around the globe.
- National Home Show will inspire you to spruce up your home.