The Wickanninish Inn is widely regarded as one of Canada's most exceptional places to stay. There's no denying the drama and romance of its location, perched above the Pacific Ocean on Vancouver Island's west coast.
- All rooms feature fireplaces, private balconies and soaker tubs.
- Storm watching out of floor to ceiling windows from the comfort of your bed
- Strolls along Chesterman Beach
The Sooke Harbour House on Vancouver Island is just outside of Victoria in Sooke, BC. Who would guess that this unassuming town would boast one of the country's most celebrated resorts and restaurant.
- Every room features ocean views, balcony or terrace, private bath with luxurious deep soaker tub and/or misting shower
- Strolls along the beach
- In-room spa treatments
- Floating about in the outdoor heated pool - open year round
- Mountain views and sumptuous hotel interior that make guests feel indulged
Once voted by British Vogue as one of the world's top 10 destination spas, Ste Anne's Spa is in the Ontario countryside, about 2 and a half hours east of Toronto. Comprising several heritage stone buildings, Ste Anne's provides an idyllic spot for couples to get away.
- Lounging in plush terry robes day-in, day-out
- Bringing your favourite bottle of champagne and not being charged a corkage fee
- Returning to cosy rooms and plush beds after a day of activity
- Outdoor hot tub with waterfall view
- Cosying up in front of a fire after a long stroll in the woods
- Dressing up for an exquisite dinner
- Enjoying a panoramic view of the old port and St. Lawrence River from your hotel balcony
- Afternoon tea in the back garden
- Local lobsters and scallops with a chilled chardonnay
- Nightcap under the stars overlooking the St. Lawrence
- Year-round outdoor pool
- Curl up in one of the many hotel nooks with your sweetheart and a good book
Well if your date won't cuddle up to you at the Quebec Ice Hotel, consider the relationship a flop.
Every winter, new Quebec Ice Hotel opens its icy doors to welcome the brave, curious and romantic to experience a sub-zero stay. And every April the hotel melts away.
- Hot tub under the stars before bedtime
- Zipping your sleeping bags together for body warmth