Warmer Weather and Fewer Crowds Make Early Spring a Great Time to Visit Canada
June is, for many, an ideal time to visit Canada. The complete gamut of summer festivals is not in full swing, but the days are warm and long. Outdoor lovers will especially enjoy Canada in the summer as the country offers some of the best hiking
, boating, camping
June in Major Canadian Cities:
Know where in Canada you're going? Check out more detailed Canadian city weather and event guides:
Average June Temperature (Low / High):
- Vancouver, BC: 52 / 66ºFahrenheit (11 / 19ºCelsius)
- Edmonton, AB: 45 / 70ºF, (7 / 21ºC)
- Yellowknife, NWT: 46 / 64ºF, (8 / 18ºC)
- Inukjuak, NU: 32 / 46ºF, (0 / 8ºC)
- Winnipeg, MB: 50 / 73ºF, (10 / 23ºC)
- Ottawa, ON: 54 / 75ºF, (12 / 24ºC)
- Toronto, ON: 52 / 75ºF, (11 / 24ºC)
- Montréal:, QC: 55 / 73ºF, (13 / 23ºC)
- Halifax, NS: 48 / 68ºF, (9 / 20ºC)
- St. John's, NF: 43 / 61ºF, (6 / 16ºC)
- Warmer weather means visitors can enjoy more of Canada's great outdoor offerings, such as camping and fishing.
- Springtime means the full throng of summer visitors has not yet arrived.
- Take advantage of the warmer weather and longer days in Canada's northern territories: the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
Good to Know:
June Highlights / Events: