NEXUS Vehicle Land Crossings:Note that vehicle crossings may have different hours of service. Consult the Canada Border Services Agency for details.
Also note that the following border crossings are Canada-bound only. A NEXUS lane at a Canada-bound crossing does not necessarily mean the reciprocal U.S.-bound crossing will also have a NEXUS lane.
1. Pacific Highway/Blaine 2. Douglas/Peace Arch 3. Boundary Bay/Point Roberts
Alberta/Montana 2. Abbotsford/Sumas
1. Sweetgrass/Coutts (note that some lanes into Canada are designated NEXUS only, but all lanes into the U.S. are designated NEXUS)
1. Lansdowne/Alexandria Bay 2. Sault Ste. Marie/Sault Ste. Marie 3. Fort Frances/International Falls
Southern Ontario/Michigan, New York
1. Sarnia/Port Huron (Blue Water Bridge) 2. Windsor/Detroit (Ambassador Bridge) 3. Fort Erie/Buffalo (Peace Bridge) 4. Windsor-Detroit Tunnel 5. Whirlpool Bridge, Niagara Falls (this is a NEXUS-only crossing, a great option for NEXUS holders) 6. Queenston/Lewiston (Canada-bound only)
1. St. Bernard-de-Lacolle/Champlain 2. St. Armand-Philipsburg/Highgate Springs
1. St.Stephen/Calais 2. Woodstock/Houlton
NEXUS Airport Locations:The following airports in Canada have NEXUS terminals where NEXUS Card holders can by bypass regular customs lineups.
- Vancouver International
- Toronto Pearson International
- Ottawa McDonald Cartier International
- Montreal Pierre Trudeau International
- Halifax International
- Calgary International
- Edmonton International
- Winnipeg International
NEXUS Waterway Arrivals:NEXUS card holders arriving to Canada from the U.S. by water must call ahead to the NEXUS Telephone Reporting Centre (TRC) at 1 866-99-NEXUS (1-866-996-3987) at least 30 minutes (minimum) and up to four hours (maximum) prior to arriving in Canada.
If arriving by boat, all passengers must be NEXUS members in order to take advantage of NEXUS reporting procedures.
For more details, see the Canada Border Services Agency.