Warmer Weather and Longer Days Make June a Great Time to Visit Vancouver
June Weather in Vancouver:
- Average June temperature: 15ºC / 59ºF
- June daily high: 19ºC / 67ºF
- June daily low: 11ºC / 52ºF
- Visitors can expect rain about 8 days out of 30 in June.
What to Pack for Vancouver in June:
- Pack for a wide range of temperatures, especially if you're planning to be near the water where breezes can be cool.
- Shorts; t-shirts; long sleeve shirts, light, long pants; sandals; closed-toe shoes.
- Water-resistant wear
- Bug spray, but only if you're heading out of the city. Biting insects are not common to central Vancouver.
- Sunhat, sunscreen
- Evenings and even daytimes can still be chilly; a jacket or shawl is a good idea.
Vancouver in June Perks:
- Warmer weather means visitors can enjoy more of Vancouver's great outdoor offerings, such as enjoying one of the city's many outside patios.
- June to October months get less rain.
- June days get 16 hours of daylight.
Vancouver in June Cons:
- Let me know if you have a reason not to travel to Vancouver in June!
Vancouver in June Highlights and Events:
- Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival, May - Sept: Enjoy Shakespeare against a natural backdrop of sea, sky and mountains.
- Dragon Boat Festival: North America's biggest dragon boat festival -- a sight to behold!
- Vancouver International Jazz Festival, end of June to beginning of July: Featuring great Canadian and international jazz in a range of styles.
- More Vancouver events in June