July Weather in Vancouver is warm and comfortable and rarely scorching:
July in Vancouver has the fewest rainy days, most hours of sunlight, moderate humidity and is warm, but comfortable.
- Average July temperature: 17ºC / 63ºF
- July average high: 23ºC / 74ºF
- July average low: 12ºC / 54ºF
- July is the least rainy month in a city famous for its rain. Visitors can expect rain about 7 days out of 31 in July.
What to Pack for Vancouver in July:
- Shorts; t-shirts; light-colored, long sleeve shirts; light, long pants; sandals; closed-toe shoes.
- Bug spray if you're heading out of the city.
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- A light jacket or shawl - evenings by water can be cooler than you think.
Vancouver in July Perks:
- Festivals galore and lots of waterfront activities to enjoy.
- Summertime means the full throng of summer visitors has arrived; something is always going on in Vancouver in summer.
- Summertime is patio season - a nice way to wile away the day or evening.
Vancouver in July Cons:
- High season means higher travel prices, fuller than usual hotels and restaurants and possibly longer lineups at Vancouver's tourist attractions.
Good to Know about Vancouver in July:
- July 1st is Canada Day - a national public holiday. Banks and most stores will be closed.
Public Holidays in Canada
Vancouver in July - Cultural Highlights:
Vancouver in July - Music Highlights:
Vancouver in July - Highlights for Kids:
- Stanley Park has much to offer kids, from kiddie driving lessons to a farmyard to a free waterpark.